The Game settings can be adjusted during gameplay by pressing the
ESC key within the game, or before gameplay by clicking the gear icon within the Client. On the settings dialog, select GAME.
- Mouse speed - Sets the sensitivity of the mouse.
- Camera move speed (Mouse)
- Camera move speed (Keyboard)
- Move camera on revive - Centers the display on the champion when becoming alive.
- Mouse button drag scroll
- Enable smooth camera
- Camera Lock Mode - Selects one of the following options.
- Per-Side Offset
- Fixed Offset - Centers the display on the champion at all times. May toggle this using the
- Semi-Locked - Keeps the champion within the display yet allow moving the camera for visibility. This acts like a combination of the centered camera (Fixed Offset) and a free moving camera.
- Auto attack
- Show turret range indicators (Coop vs AI only) - Displays a highlighted ring that identifies the turret firing distance. This is only shown when playing Co-Op versus AI.
- Use movement prediction
- Attack move on cursor