- will also get converted to magic damage but will deal its damage only to the primary target.
- Spell shields will block the gusts damage but not the tornado's.
and can block each windblast individually.
- The tornado will not form if only one windblast reaches the target location.
- Static movement speed cannot be modified by bonus movement speed or slow resist.
- This effect is negated only if the target is slow-immune.
- After the second cast, there is a brief period where other spells can only be buffered.
- The ability key does not need to be held down when buffered in other abilities except from .
- Since Anti-Magic Bulwark is instantly granted upon learning the ability, the shield may be gained once per game while in combat.
- Galio can cast movement effects during the ability, and buffers all other active effects.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.