- "Furor" redirects here. You may have been looking for the champion mechanic, Fury.
- Up until Season Three, Furor was the name for critical damage runes.
Possible Upgrades for
- Percentage movement speed stacks additively with other sources of percentage movement speed.
- enchantment for ADCs, or basic attack based bruisers with reliable gap closers. is a great
- Furor is similar to the Rage passive provided by , and , and will multiply the flat movement speed bonus.
- Attacking structures does not activate Furor.
- Ranged champions making use of and melee champions making use of , or will still proc Furor.
- Pet's basic attacks do not proc Furor
- damage in a small line damage over time. soldiers proc Furor when attacking, despite doing
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.