- "Furor" redirects here. You may have been looking for the champion mechanic, Fury.
- Up until Season Three, Furor was the name for critical damage runes.
The Furor enchantment can be applied to any tier-2 boots at the same upgrade cost and for the same effect. Applying an enchantment does not impact on the tier-2 item's base effects.
Possible Upgrades for
- 12% movement speed = 713g
- Total Gold Value: 713g
- is gold efficient when its passive is not in use. While its passive is in effect, the enchantment is initially gold efficient, and remains gold efficient while the movement speed boost is at least 8%.
- This is a great item for AD carries, or auto-attacking bruisers with reliable gap closers.
- This passive is similar to the Rage passive provided by , and , and will multiply the flat movement speed bonus.
- Attacking structures does not activate the passive.
- Hitting a single enemy with an AoE spell does not proc the passive.
- DoT single target damage does not seem to proc the passive (needs further testing).
- Ranged champions making use of will still proc the bonus move speed from this enchantment.
- Pet's autoattacks do not proc the passive.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items