Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For the champion resource, see Fury
- For the previous name for critical strike damage runes, see List of runes#Furor
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
Possible Upgrades for
- Percentage movement speed stacks additively with other sources of percentage movement speed.
- enchantment for ADCs, or basic-attack-based bruisers with reliable gapclosers. was a great
- Furor was best used when champions had enough attack speed to keep the bonus from decaying.
- Furor was similar to the Rage passive provided by , and , and could multiply the flat movement speed bonus.
- Attacking structures did not activate Furor.
- Ranged champions making use of and melee champions making use of , , or could still proc Furor.
- Pets' basic attacks did not proc Furor
- damage in a small line damage over time. soldiers could still proc Furor when attacking, despite doing
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items