Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- As with other aura items and effects, Frozen Heart's debuff can give away potential ganks.
- Frozen Heart is an item best suited for tank champions because of the high amount of armor and ability haste but can also be useful for tanky support champions as both tend on be middle of enemy team during teamfights thus spreading the aura. Examples include , , and .
- The item also works well with champions that desire ability haste, have mana problems and make very good use of the passive for extra dueling potential. Examples include , , and .
- Frozen Heart is sometimes not recommended on , as he relies on being hit with basic attacks in order to return damage to the enemy hitting him (particularly when a or is built). Since the frequency of this returned damage is reliant on the attacking unit's attack speed, Frozen Heart may inadvertently reduce Rammus' damage output slightly.
- Frozen Heart is one of the few items to counter champions that function heavily around using basic attacks, such as Marksmen.
- The attack speed debuff affects champions, minions, and monsters, except for the and , as they are immune to crowd control.
- Citrine gem in the popular MMO World of Warcraft. In that game, the gem appears orange. old icon is the same icon used to represent a
- The item's description "Warning: Do not thaw!" is a reference to the item Eye of Skadi from the mod DotA: Allstars, whose description contains exactly the same line.
- Harrowing celebration that temporarily replaced Frozen Heart. It had the same stats and effect as Frozen Heart, just with a different name and appearance. was a seasonal item for the 2010
- Pentakill's second volume, Grasp of the Undying, named its eighth track after this item.
- Frozen Heart is the only item that can reduce attack speed.
- Starter items
- Pots and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.