Frozen Heart is a finished item in League of Legends.
- aura. is gold efficient without the
- items that can reduce attack speed. The attack speed slow of 's aura will stack multiplicatively with any of the attack speed reduction effects of those items, for a combined 27.75% attack speed slow. , alongside and its upgrades ( and ) are the only
- As with other aura items such as , debuff can give away potential ganks.
- tank champions because of the high amount of armor and cooldown reduction but can also be useful for tanky support champions as both tend on be middle of enemy team during teamfights thus spreading the aura. Examples include , , and . is an item best suited for
- The item also works well with champions that desire cooldown reduction, have mana problems and make very good use of the passive for extra dueling potential. Examples include , as well as , , and .
- is sometimes not recommended on , as he relies on being hit with basic attacks in order to return damage to the enemy hitting him (particularly when a or is built). Since the frequency of this returned damage is reliant on the attacking unit's attack speed, may inadvertently reduce Rammus' damage output slightly.
- It might be also good item for manaless champions, should they wish the combination of cooldown reduction, armor, and attack speed reduction in one item. Though it may be better to buy and/or .
- is one of the few items to counter champions that work heavily around auto-attacking like , and ADCs in general.
- counts the attack speed slow from as a valid slow for its purposes, effectively increasing the former item's burn damage while enemies are within range of attack speed slow aura.
- The attack speed debuff affects champions, minions, and monsters, except for the , , and , as they are immune to crowd control.
- Citrine gem in the popular MMO . In that game, the gem appears orange. old icon is the same icon used to represent a
- The item's description "Warning: Do not thaw!" is a reference to the item Eye of Skadi from the mod DotA: Allstars, whose description contains exactly the same line.
- Harrowing celebration that temporarily replaced . It had the same stats and effect as , just with a different name and appearance. was a seasonal item for the 2010
- armor from a single standard item. However, teams utilising upgraded items gain access to , which has 25 more armor. currently offers the highest amount of
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.