Frozen Heart is a finished item in League of Legends.
- aura. is gold efficient without the
- Frozen Heart, alongside items that can reduce attack speed. The attack speed slow of Frozen Heart's aura will stack multiplicatively with any of the attack speed reduction effects of those items, for a combined 27.75% attack speed slow. and its upgrades ( and ) are the only
- As with other aura items such as , Frozen Heart's debuff can give away potential ganks.
- Frozen Heart is an item best suited for tank champions because of the high amount of armor and cooldown reduction but can also be useful for tanky support champions as both tend on be middle of enemy team during teamfights thus spreading the aura. Examples include , , and .
- The item also works well with champions that desire cooldown reduction, have mana problems and make very good use of the passive for extra dueling potential. Examples include , as well as , , and .
- Frozen Heart is sometimes not recommended on , as he relies on being hit with basic attacks in order to return damage to the enemy hitting him (particularly when a or is built). Since the frequency of this returned damage is reliant on the attacking unit's attack speed, Frozen Heart may inadvertently reduce Rammus' damage output slightly.
- It might be also good item for manaless champions, should they wish the combination of cooldown reduction, armor, and attack speed reduction in one item. Though it may be better to buy and/or .
- Frozen Heart is one of the few items to counter champions that work heavily around auto-attacking like , and ADCs in general.
- counts the attack speed slow from Frozen Heart as a valid slow for its purposes, effectively increasing the former item's burn damage while enemies are within range of Frozen Heart's attack speed slow aura.
- The attack speed debuff affects champions, minions, and monsters, except for the , , and , as they are immune to crowd control.
- Citrine gem in the popular MMO . In that game, the gem appears orange. old icon is the same icon used to represent a
- The item's description "Warning: Do not thaw!" is a reference to the item Eye of Skadi from the mod DotA: Allstars, whose description contains exactly the same line.
- Harrowing celebration that temporarily replaced Frozen Heart. It had the same stats and effect as Frozen Heart, just with a different name and appearance. was a seasonal item for the 2010
- Frozen Heart currently offers the highest amount of armor from a single standard item. However, teams utilising upgraded items gain access to , which has more armor.
- Pentakill's second volume, Grasp of the Undying, named its eighth track after this item.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.