- For the Twisted Treeline variant, see .
- Quest. / automatically transforms into / upon completing the
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out of combat for 5 seconds.
- Upon completing the quest, the item holds 1 ward, visiting the shop is required to refill the wards.
- Completing the quest send the following chat message to the team: "Summoner (Champion) Quest Complete! Completion Time: XX:XX"
- If you damage an enemy champion or structure 3 times every 30 seconds, tribute grants 22 per 10 seconds.
- Area of effect abilities will use one charge per enemy champion hit.
- On-hit effects will not trigger Tribute (although the triggering attack can).
- Damage over time abilities will trigger the passive once per instance of damage.
- Killing a minion and damaging an enemy at the same time will put Tribute on cooldown without activating.
- Because killing minions disables Tribute, is best built on supports who are able to harass effectively in-lane.
- This item's original name, "Kage's Lucky Pick", is thought to be a reference to Kage's quest to find the titular Pick in .
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items