The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Freljord skins are a mix series of alternate future/universe and canonical skins in League of Legends. Set around the snowy region of Freljord, all of the champion skins are directly related to that faction.
- Canonical skins
Free from the kingdom that once imprisoned him, Sylas of Dregbourne marches from Demacia to the Freljord. With every step he takes, he remembers what others have branded him: Mage, Traitor, Kingslayer—names he revels in as he endures the bitter cold, his heart warmed by the fires of rebellion. It will be here, in the icy north, that he will seize the ancient power needed to fuel his revolution…
- Alternate Universe skins
The Shackles of Belief
- This skin theme is heavily connected to the lore faction of Freljord and as such all of its skins were directly inspired by the factions culture.
- was appearance before she obtained her True Ice bow in the old lore.
- is his canonical appearance after the events of The Shackles of Belief.
- * was originally intended to be her canon appearance in the Freljord. However, due to the reason behind her dramatic appearance changes (contact with True Ice) being unlikely at the moment, the skin is now likely only a nod to her time in the Freljord. As of right now, it does not show up in the client's Freljord set alongside which is a canon skin.
- is possible appearance if he was from Freljord instead of Shurima.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.