Freljord skins are a mix series of alternate future/universe and canonical skins in League of Legends. Set around the snowy region of Freljord, all of the champion skins are directly related to that faction.
- Canonical skins
Free from the kingdom that once imprisoned him, Sylas of Dregbourne marches from Demacia to the Freljord. With every step he takes, he remembers what others have branded him: Mage, Traitor, Kingslayer—names he revels in as he endures the bitter cold, his heart warmed by the fires of rebellion. It will be here, in the icy north, that he will seize the ancient power needed to fuel his revolution…
- Alternate Universe skins
The Shackles of Belief
- This skin theme is heavily connected to the lore faction of Freljord and as such all of its skins were directly inspired by the factions culture.
- was appearance before she obtained her True Ice bow in the old lore.
- is his canonical appearance after the events of The Shackles of Belief.
- refers to the time she spent in the Freljord before returning to Shurima. However due to the drastically different visuals of her design compared to her design, it is only a nod to her canonical lore.
- is possible appearance if he was from Freljord instead of Shurima.
- Related Videos
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.