The city is named after the Demacian hero Fossian Crownguard, whose tomb is near the city itself. It was the site of a horrific incident between the Dauntless Vanguard and an unknownthat threatened the town. The city occupies the banks of the Serpentrion, a thundering river that rose in the mountains and snaked to the western coast. The city's walls of polished granite follow the line of the hills, and the buildings within are wrought from stone, seasoned timber and bottle-green roof tiles. The tower of a Lightbringer temple is located in the eastern part of city. The current Magistrate of Fossbarrow is Lady Giselle.
- attacked Demacian soldiers who were stationed in Fossbarrow.
- Dauntless Vanguard traveled to Fossbarrow to expel a demon from the city. and the
- traveled to Fossbarrow to expel a demon from the city.
- haunted and harassed the city folk until he was expelled by Fossian's great-grandchildren, Garen and Lux.
- Fossian Crownguard's Tomb: Location where possessed a child which was later saved by .
- Temple of the Lightbringers: A local temple of the Lightbringer, it is where For Demacia. was stationed during the events
Magistrates are the provincial rulers of Demacia. They are tasked to enforce Demacian rule in cities or villages outside the capital.
|Giselle||Current Magistrate of Fossbarrow. Her son Luca was saved byand from possession.|