- Fleet Footwork behaves similarly to the removed Season 2016 mastery .
- AP ratio reduced to 30% AP from 50% AP.
- Bonus movement speed reduced to 20% from 30%.
- Removed: Healing being increased by 40% of your critical damage modifier when triggered by a critical strike.
- Removed: Healing being 60% effective against minions.
- Ranged healing against minions reduced to 20% from 30%.
- Heal AP ratio increased to 50% AP from 40% AP.
- New Effect: Healing is now only 30% effective with ranged attacks against minions.
- Bug Fix: Total healing listed in the Runes panel now only increases when it actually heals you.
- Base heal changed to 3 − 60 (based on level) from 5 − 50 (based on level).
- Bonus AD ratio increased to 30% bonus AD from 10% bonus AD.
- AP ratio increased to 40% AP from 20% AP.
- New Effect: If the basic attack that triggers Energized Strike critically strikes, the healing is now increased by 40% (+ ).
- V7.22 Added
- Precision Keystone rune.
- Passive – Energized Strike: Moving and attacking generates Energize stacks, up to 100. When fully energized, your next basic attack gains Fleet Footwork.
- Fleet Footwork: Your next basic attack restores 5 − 50 (based on level) (+ 10% bonus AD) (+ 20% AP) health and grant 30% bonus movement speed for 1 second. Healing is only 60% effective versus minions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.