The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- No additional notes.
- Urchin Strike can only go through walls if the target is on the other side.
- The physical portion of the effect deals basic damage, while the magic portion of the effect deals proc damage.
- Urchin Strike does not deal damage if the target is untargetable.
- Life steal applies only on the physical damage component. Spell vamp applies to both the physical damage and bonus magic damage.
- Playful counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Detonating the ability early for does not.
- After Playful is used (without activating Trickster) Fizz can orientate his landing by inputting movement commands before/as he drops for a longer reach (but same radius) on the slow/damage.
- Playful cannot be used for approximately 0.5 seconds after using .
- cannot be used during either dashes. It may be cast after 0.5 seconds of completing Playful's dash.
- The untargetability partially cancels if Fizz is knocked airborne during it, allowing non-unit-targeted effects to hit him. Fizz will immediately hop off his trident and splash if this occurs.
- If Fizz goes into stasis (by / ) during either Playful or , the splash occurs after the stasis ends.
- Fizz will not become untargetable if Playful is used to override a displacement, and he will begin the splash prematurely. If the ability was recast, the splash will not occur at all.
- Trickster does not count as an ability activation.
- Fizz is untargetable during Trickster's dash as well.
- The splash occurs immediately if Fizz encounters terrain that cannot be dashed through (he has to be particularly close to the wall).
- Chum the Waters will stop its movement if the lure collides with an enemy champion with a spell shield (does not attach) or upon colliding with (does not get destroyed).
- Chum the Waters is cast from wherever Fizz is at the end of the cast time. Although the targeted area is not changed, unless the ability was cast beyond maximum range.
- If the lure attaches to an enemy champion, a countdown will appear at their position to signify when the shark is going to emerge. The countdown starts from 4 seconds and ends at the last second, though the numbers decrease twice as fast.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.