Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- No additional notes.
- Urchin Strike can only go through walls if the target is on the other side.
- Fizz will be automatically ordered to basic attack the target after Urchin Strike.
- Urchin Strike does not deal damage if the target is untargetable.
- The physical portion of the effect deals basic damage, while the magic portion of the effect deals proc damage.
- Life steal applies only on the physical damage component. Spell vamp applies to both the physical damage and bonus magic damage.
- Applies spell damage on the empowered attack, persistent damage on the damage over time effect, and proc damage on the bonus damage on-hit.
- Seastone Trident's interactions with dodging, blocking, and blinding effects.
- The passive bonus damage gets negated by dodging or blocking the attack, or if Fizz is blinded.
- The active:
- If the attacked enemy is dodging or if Fizz is blinded, the empowered attack won't deal any damage, but the empowered attack won't be consumed.
- If the attacked enemy is blocking, the empowered attack won't deal any damage despite being consumed. But the attack will apply the passive bonus damage of Seastone Trident.
- The empowered attack will trigger but not be consumed nor apply its effects against structures.
- Playful counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Detonating the ability early for does not.
- Playful cannot be used for approximately 0.5 seconds after using .
- can be used while hopping off the trident but not while balanced on it.
- If the first dash is interrupted, Fizz initiates the hop immediately, and if the second one is, the splash will not occur.
- In either cases, Fizz loses the untargetability.
- If Playful is cast while under the effect of a move block, Fizz will not become untargetable and will initiate the hop instantly.
- If is cast, the splash will not occur.
- If Fizz enters stasis during either Playful or , the splash occurs after the stasis ends.
- Trickster does not count as an ability activation.
- Both dashes may be directed separately. and Trickster's
- cannot be used during the dash.
- The splash occurs immediately if Fizz encounters terrain that cannot be dashed through (he has to be particularly close to the wall).
- Chum the Waters will stop its movement if the lure collides with an enemy champion with a spell shield (does not attach) or upon colliding with (does not get destroyed).
- This ability will cast from wherever the caster is at the end of the cast time.
- The targeted area does not change unless the ability was cast beyond maximum range.
- If the lure attaches to an enemy champion, a countdown will appear at their position to signify when the shark is about to emerge. The countdown begins from 4 seconds. However, the numbers decrease twice as fast.
- This article section only contains champion skins. For all associated collection items, see Fizz (Collection).
Fizz is an amphibious yordle, who dwells among the reefs surrounding Bilgewater. He often retrieves and returns the tithes cast into the sea by superstitious captains, but even the saltiest of sailors know better than to cross him—for many are the tales of those who have underestimated this slippery character. Often mistaken for some manner of capricious ocean spirit, he seems able to command the beasts of the deep, and delights in confounding his allies and enemies alike.
Kienan 'Knockwurst' Lafferty
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
- If Yordle) their corpse is eaten and not visible on the map (doesn't work on for some reason) deals the killing blow to a champion with a small model size (like or a
- is seen alongside other champion weapons in the game's Mac Version trailer.