New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- No additional notes.
- Urchin Strike can only go through walls if the target is on the other side.
- Fizz will be automatically ordered to basic attack the target after Urchin Strike.
- Urchin Strike does not deal damage if the target is untargetable.
- The physical portion of the effect deals basic damage, while the magic portion of the effect deals proc damage.
- Life steal applies only on the physical damage component. Spell vamp applies to both the physical damage and bonus magic damage.
- Playful counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Detonating the ability early for does not.
- Playful cannot be used for approximately 0.5 seconds after using .
- can be used while hopping off the trident but not while balanced on it.
- If the first dash is interrupted, Fizz initiates the hop immediately, and if the second one is, the splash will not occur.
- In either cases, Fizz loses the untargetability.
- If Playful is cast while under the effect of a move block, Fizz will not become untargetable and will initiate the hop instantly.
- If is cast, the splash will not occur.
- If Fizz enters stasis during either Playful or , the splash occurs after the stasis ends.
- Trickster does not count as an ability activation.
- Both dashes may be directed separately. and Trickster's
- cannot be used during the dash.
- The splash occurs immediately if Fizz encounters terrain that cannot be dashed through (he has to be particularly close to the wall).
- Chum the Waters will stop its movement if the lure collides with an enemy champion with a spell shield (does not attach) or upon colliding with (does not get destroyed).
- Chum the Waters is cast from wherever Fizz is at the end of the cast time. The targeted area does not change unless the ability was cast beyond maximum range.
- If the lure attaches to an enemy champion, a countdown will appear at their position to signify when the shark is about to emerge. The countdown begins from 4 seconds. However, the numbers decrease twice as fast.
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.