The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- No additional notes.
- Urchin Strike can only go through walls if the target is on the other side.
- The physical portion of the effect deals basic damage, while the magic portion of the effect deals proc damage.
- Urchin Strike does not deal damage if the target is untargetable.
- Life steal applies only on the physical damage component. Spell vamp applies to both the physical damage and bonus magic damage.
- Playful counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Detonating the ability early for does not.
- After Playful is used (without activating Trickster) Fizz can orientate his landing by inputting movement commands before/as he drops for a longer reach (but same radius) on the slow/damage.
- Playful cannot be used for approximately 0.5 seconds after using .
- cannot be used during either dashes. It may be cast after 0.5 seconds of completing Playful's dash.
- The untargetability partially cancels if Fizz is knocked airborne during it, allowing non-unit-targeted effects to hit him. Fizz will immediately hop off his trident and splash if this occurs.
- If Fizz goes into stasis (by / ) during either Playful or , the splash occurs after the stasis ends.
- Fizz will not become untargetable if Playful is used to override a displacement, and he will begin the splash prematurely. If the ability was recast, the splash will not occur at all.
- Trickster does not count as an ability activation.
- Fizz is untargetable during Trickster's dash as well.
- The splash occurs immediately if Fizz encounters terrain that cannot be dashed through (he has to be particularly close to the wall).
- Chum the Waters will stop its movement if the lure collides with an enemy champion with a spell shield (does not attach) or upon colliding with (does not get destroyed).
- Chum the Waters is cast from wherever Fizz is at the end of the cast time. The targeted area does not change unless the ability was cast beyond maximum range.
- If the lure attaches to an enemy champion, a countdown will appear at their position to signify when the shark is about to emerge. The countdown begins from 4 seconds. However, the numbers decrease twice as fast.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.