- Vitals can be triggered by any source of damage Fiora deals, except those with default damage and reactive damage types.
- The Vitals are visible to all units.
- A Vital's angle is fixed to the champion's model and doesn't interact with its orientation.
- Vitals spawn directions alternate in a Northeast-Southwest pattern. Other than that, they have a 50% chance to spawn North or East, or South or West, respectively.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 The direction of the first Vital upon Fiora and her enemy encountering one another in the game for the first time is always South- or Westward. This is regardless of whether Fiora is in the Blue or Red team.
- Vitals will not trigger if the attack is dodged, blocked, or missed while Fiora is blinded.
- Lunge deals basic damage, but also triggers spell effects by dealing an additional 0 spell damage.
- Lunge cannot critically strike.
- Lunge won't deal damage, if the spell is dodged or blocked, but will deal damage if Fiora is blinded.
- Lunge does not apply on-attack effects apart from certain exceptions.
- The stab prioritizes in order of:
- Enemy champion affected by .
- Vitals facing Fiora.
- Champions who would die to the strike.
- The nearest champion.
- Enemies that would die to the strike.
- The closest enemy.
- Lunge will not attempt to strike jungle plants.
- Fiora does not stab if the dash is interrupted.
- Fiora cannot cast or buffer
during the dash.
- Fiora can cast during the dash, potentinally interrupting it based on the timing, preventing the stab if it does.
- The dash can pass through walls.
- Lunge's dash speed is affected by movement speed.
- Riposte is not invulnerability but instead reduces any damage to her by 100% late into the damage event. Because of this, it interacts differently with effects triggered from damage:
- Riposte will not negate allied crowd control.
- Riposte will not negate nearsight.
- Immobilizing effects include those from (only if triggered by an enemy) and epic monsters.
- Debuff immunity includes summoner spells, such as and , as well as damage over time and other effects.
- Riposte is and is not prioritized over certain effects:
- Spell shield will also prevent Vitals from being triggered by Riposte.
- The following table refers for interactions while Fiora is performing Riposte:
|Disabled||All items are disabled|
- Grand Challenge is dispelled instantly if targeting a decoy.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 :
- The damage of this ability scales with .
- Even if Fiora dies, the Vital and they die before the Vitals wear off.
will trigger so long as she hit at least one
- Resurrection effects will not prevent the activation of the .
- Ally units in stasis will not be healed by the .
- Fiora will automatically attack the target upon casting if the target was selected while they weren't in range of the ability.
- If the target stays very close to terrain they can prevent Fiora from hitting all vitals.
- This article section only contains champion skins. For all associated collection items, see Fiora (Collection).
The most feared duelist in all Valoran, Fiora is as renowned for her brusque manner and cunning mind as she is for the speed of her bluesteel rapier. Born to House Laurent in the kingdom of Demacia, Fiora took control of the family from her father in the wake of a scandal that nearly destroyed them. House Laurent's reputation was sundered, but Fiora bends her every effort to restore her family's honor and return them to their rightful place among the great and good of Demacia.
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
- Fiora is voiced by Karen Strassman, who also voices , and .
- Fiora's fighting style references Fencing while she herself might have been inspired by Julie d'Aubigny.
- Her taunt references the 'salute' from duel tradition.
- In her joke, Fiora draws face in the air.
- Her dance references Fred Astaire's to the tune of Puttin' On the Ritz in Blue Skies.
- A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- Fiora Sabine theonym Flora, from Proto-Italic  feminine suffix -a.
- Her house's name comes from Latin toponym Laurentum < laurus "bay laurel" < Mediterranean loan-word dakʷ- (> Pre-Greek Daphne)
- House Laurent's crest & Victory Zone are also .
- 4 Fiora's Riposte/4 Riposte are named after the eponymous fencing move, but its effect is more akin to a Parry, alongside a Riposte. and