- Lunge deals basic damage, but also triggers spell effects by dealing an additional 0 spell damage.
- The stab prioritizes in order of:
- Enemy champion affected by .
- Vitals facing Fiora.
- Champions who would die to the strike.
- The nearest champion.
- Enemies that would die to the strike.
- The closest enemy.
- Fiora does not stab if she is interrupted during Lunge.
- The dash can pass through walls.
- Will land (priority order unchanged) even if Fiora dies.
- Lunge's dash speed is affected by movement speed.
- While the in-game tooltip mentions "parrying", and many players refer to the effect as a parry, the functionality of the ability is identical to invulnerability. It will even prevent the damage being dealt by applied damage over time effects that were already active.
- Crowd control effects from epic monsters will be blocked and still count toward the stun effect against champions.
- Debuff immunity includes summoner spells, such as , as well as damage over times and other effects.
- Spell shielding the ability will prevent Riposte's effects, but it will not prevent Vitals from being triggered.
- Grand Challenge is dispelled instantly if targeting a decoy.
- PENDING FOR TEST:
- The damage of this ability scales with .
- Even if Fiora dies, the Vital and they die before the Vitals wear off.
will trigger so long as she hit at least one
- Resurrection effects will not prevent the activation of the .
- Ally units in stasis will not be healed by the .
- If the target stays attached to terrain they can prevent Fiora from hitting all vitals.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.