The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Vitals can be triggered by any source of damage Fiora deals.
- The Vitals are visible to all units.
- A Vital's angle is fixed to the champion's model and doesn't interact with its orientation.
- Vitals will not trigger if the attack is dodged, blocked, or missed while Fiora is blinded.
- PENDING FOR TEST: interaction.
- Lunge deals basic damage, but also triggers spell effects by dealing an additional 0 spell damage.
- Lunge cannot critically strike.
- Lunge does not apply on-attack effects apart from certain exceptions.
- The stab prioritizes in order of:
- Enemy champion affected by .
- Vitals facing Fiora.
- Champions who would die to the strike.
- The nearest champion (based on center range).
- Enemies that would die to the strike.
- The closest enemy.
- Lunge will not attempt to strike jungle plants.
- Fiora does not need sight of a target to stab it.
- Fiora does not stab if the dash is interrupted.
- Fiora cannot cast or buffer
during the dash.
- Fiora can cast during the dash, potentinally interrupting it based on the timing, preventing the stab if it does.
- The dash can pass through walls.
- Will land (priority order unchanged) even if Fiora dies.
- Lunge's dash speed is affected by movement speed.
- Riposte will not resist allied crowd control.
- Riposte does not resist nearsight.
- Fiora cannot be executed by during Riposte but she can by .
- Immobilizing effects include those from (only if triggered by an enemy) and epic monsters.
- Debuff immunity includes summoner spells, such as and , as well as damage over time and other effects.
- Spell shield will also prevent Vitals from being triggered.
- Riposte takes priority if Fiora is being protected by a spell shield. It does not take priority if she has a source of crowd control immunity other than her own (i.e. ).
- Shields take priority over Riposte.
- Grand Challenge is dispelled instantly if targeting a decoy.
- PENDING FOR TEST:
- The damage of this ability scales with .
- Even if Fiora dies, the Vital and they die before the Vitals wear off.
will trigger so long as she hit at least one
- Resurrection effects will not prevent the activation of the .
- Ally units in stasis will not be healed by the .
- Fiora will automatically attack the target upon casting if the target was selected while they weren't in range of the ability.
- If the target stays very close to terrain they can prevent Fiora from hitting all vitals.
- One for All differences
- Attempting to cast Grand Challenge on a target that is already affected by it will inform the player that it "Cannot be stacked" once Fiora is in cast range.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.