This audio page is under construction for the Audio Project. For more information, head over to the Audio Project page.
- "I've washed the guts off everything."
- "The albatross is circling."
- "Fresh-caught! All manner of things I can't eat."
- "I'll give you the angler's discount."
- "Bargains ahoy!"
- "May as well cast a line, if you've got a sec."
- "Buy some of these potions, before they go bad."
- "I'll throw in some bait! No extra charge."
- "Every item's been tempered by the ocean."
- "Please buy something, this stuff is heavy."
Upon Buying an Item
- "You could use that for fishing - probably."
- "That'll do the trick."
- "Who you planning to fillet?"
- "Took me forever to scrape the barnacles off that."
- "Found that in an eel."
- "Pretty sure that's been eaten by a kraken."
- "A privateer's best friend."
- "May it bring you luck."
- "Nearly got my hand bit off for that."
- "Another gift from the sea floor."
- "I meant to catch that instead of a fish."
- "Men've been killed for less."
- "A bit soggy... but still good!"
- "Aha! And they said no-one would buy that!"
- "Dredged up just for you."
- "That'll do exactly what it ought to."
- "The seaweed didn't wanna' let go of that."
- "No idea how I hooked that."
- "That is definitely worth what you paid for it."
- "Don't mind the slime. It'll dry."
- "Suspicious number of those in the south bay."
- "Don't use that on a blue moon."
- "That... might be cursed."
- "Plenty more junk where that came from."
- "Save that for a special occasion."
- "Here! Take it!"
- "Thought I'd never sell that."
- "Salvage at its best."
- "Couldn't've picked better myself."
Upon Leaving the Store
- "I'll be here until high tide."
- "Don't slip off the docks!"
- "Here's hoping you land a big one!"
- "May your lines never snap!"
- "Good luck with your carnage!"
- "Look out for leviathans."
- "Keep an eye out for fishin' holes."
- "Alright, this time I'm gonna' catch something."
- "Remember, the monster's out there... waiting."
- "Stay the course, now!"
While Idling Near the Store
- "The fish just aren't nibblin' like they used to."
- "Surprising what you'll find in the gullet of a guppy."
- "There's nothing quite like the thrill of battle... with a fish... that you hooked."
- "The sea's no place for people."
- "Have you ever seen a storm at sea? Forget it!"
- "Got my fill of the briny deep, thank ye very much."
- "I'll take bug bites over shark bites any day."
- "The ocean's basically one giant watery graveyard."
- "For every sunken treasure promised, you find about ninety-nine old boots."
- "If you ever see her, you'll know why land's the place for you."
- "My grandfolks used to live up north. Glad I'm not stuck up there."
- "The sea's full of secrets."
- "I wonder when those watchers are gonna return... the whale watchers, I mean."
- "My sailing days are done. It's an angler's life for me, now!"
- "The sea'll take ye in a blink!"
- "Uh oh, where's that octopus gotten to?"
- "I remember the worst monster... oh, it had a dark and mysterious past."
- "Catching a whale seems like a good idea... until you try taking it home."
- "Sometimes I feel like I was supposed to be a warrior... or at least some sort of trumped-up guardian."
Upon Entering the Store as...
- "Captain, I'll be all paid-up by the end of the week! I promise!"
- "Ma'am, best of luck with your bounties."
- "Didn't expect to see you on this side of town, Graves."
- "Twisted Fate. Pretty much everyone's been looking for you."
- "This is exactly why I retired."
- "Fizz. You're definitely the sort I'd throw back."
- "Don't suppose you'd take a job as... bait?"
- "Hi, Nami. Still sorry about that whole 'net' incident."
- When visits
- "Urgh, not the Harrowing again!"
- When visits
- "Huh. You don't see too many fellas with two wooden legs."
- "Ashe. I feel strangely disarmed around you."
- "Hey, whatchu' got in that cask o' yours?"
- "Like I didn't get enough of your type at sea."
- "Wow, what sinking ship did you abandon?"