Something has awoken in Runeterra. Something ancient. Something terrible. The ageless horror known as stalks the edges of mortal society, drawn to areas thick with paranoia where it feeds upon terrorized victims. Wielding a jagged scythe, the haggard, makeshift creature reaps fear itself, shattering the minds of those unlucky enough to survive in its wake. Beware the sounding of the crow, or the whispering of the shape that appears almost human... Fiddlesticks has returned.
|"It's hunting us. It knows what we're afraid of." — unknown victim|
The origin ofis shrouded in mystery and filled with myths, tales, and horror stories that have risen theorizing about its origin. One such story is that Fiddlesticks was accidentally released by a mage tampering with powers beyond their understanding. A story from Noxus depicts Fiddlesticks as an innocent farmboy who was blamed for a bad harvest and fed to the crows that came back as a demon. Despite no shortage of stories and theories, no one truly knows where Fiddlesticks came from.
Disappearances and The Return
Despite many tales and stories about Fiddlesticks, its existence was treated as myth by many until disappearances and sightings started happening in the Demacian hinterlands. This was Fiddlesticks, attracted to the rising fear and paranoia among the people of Demacia. Fiddlesticks had returned, and was coming to cause chaos.
Fiddlesticks is mostly known as a shambling figure of scrap and shadow somewhat resembling a scarecrow. A torn burlap sackcloth rests over its "face", which is little more than two holes for glowing red eyes and a mouth of rows and rows of jagged metal teeth, secured around its "neck" by a rope which carries three keys.
A mass of red-tinged shadows grow from various points along Fiddlesticks's body, one large growth emerging from its back, and the rest occasionally forming extra arms for Fiddlesticks, of which it already has three metal ones made of rusted scrap. One of these arms is connected to its body by a sawblade which emerges from its shoulder.
At the center of Fiddlesticks's torso is a cage which houses the true essence of Fiddlesticks, as the body itself is merely puppetted around by the essence within the cage. Inside the cage is a shifting cloud of red eyes and shadowed forms from which hissprouts.
However, this is only the appearance of the Demacian incarnation of Fiddlesticks. While the red-black mass of crows which makes up the essence of Fiddlesticks remains constant, the body which carries it changes based on the trash around it.  For example, in the Freljord, Fiddlesticks is known to be made up of helmets, bucklers, wood, & furs. 
Fiddlesticks is a creature of pure emotional instinct that doesn't understand the form it takes or the words it repeats, who was created from the formless negative energy endemic to all life.
- Demon Physiology: Fiddlesticks is a demon, a malevolent spirit that feeds from human emotions. He has no physical form and cannot be harmed by physical weapons (unless it has magical properties). Each demon is linked to a specific emotion, in this case, Fiddlesticks feeds from fear and horrors.
- Emotional Feeding: Like other demons, Fiddlesticks nourishes itself from an specific emotion, in its case, fear. By absorping the fear that it causes, Fiddlesticks can sustain itself for prolonged periods of time. Fiddlesticks instictively knows what are ones fears.
- Immortality: So long as fear exists Fiddlesticks will exist in some form.
- Demonic Magic: Fiddlesticks has whitin itself a massive amount of dark power that allows it to perform meny terrible feats of dark magic.
Though not directly equals, Fiddlesticks is still directly related to the other demons currently on Runeterra, such as, , and , the demon that is allied with.
Along with this, Fiddlesticks's incomprehensibly ancient age may be the reason as to why they're the only champion to refer tooriginal name, referring to them as the "Grey man".
Zoe at some point took a key from Fiddlesticks. It is unknown what this key does, but one story as to Fiddlesticks's origins is a Targonian legend that tells of how a child of twilight stole the only joy from a ragged, whispering horror.
- Fiddlesticks is at least 10,000 years old
- As noted by its voice, Fiddlesticks preys on fear of any sentient being, but mostly humans.
- Fiddlesticks has no words of its own, instead repeating things it has heard or things that have been spoken to its victims, as can be implied by its voice lines.
- The 10 Kings mentioned in his lines and color story are 10 primordial demons that predate the demons in the game like and and are much more powerful.
- While it is said to not have a crown on its head like the rest of the 10, the keys it keeps may potentially form one.
- Fiddlestick's champion theme is an in-universe folk song about him, with the rhythm implying it was sung by some of his victims. 
- Fiddlesticks's body is made up of whatever's lying around, it frequently swaps pieces of his body and can't be killed by ordinary means. The current version of Fiddlesticks body is made out of stuff the demon found around Goldweald. 
- Even though Fiddlesticks is said to use a scythe he uses a sickle in-game.
- In his old lore, the key around Fiddlesticks's neck was owned by a Zaunite Summoner named Istvaan, who performed some perverse ritual that caused him to manifest Fiddlesticks. The key unlocked the door to Istvaan's summoning tower, which he spent quite a lot of time in seclusion inside.
|18 March 2020 (During V10.6)||Added.|
|MISSING||Updated alongside the fifth version of its biography.
Fiddlesticks is a ghastly, living scarecrow who stalks the darkness, wielding a cruel scythe and preying upon the unwary. Once a lonely man accused of bringing famine to his village, he was tied up and left to starve in his own barren field. Resurrected by the savage murder of crows that fed on his remains, Fiddlesticks now relishes terrorizing his victims before claiming their lives amid a flurry of feathers and blood-splattered beaks.
- live lore Q&A
- Fiddlesticks' Biography
- Carnival Knights on Fiddlesticks
- "An old Targonian legend speaks of how a child of twilight stole the only joy from a ragged, whispering horror"
- Zoe and Fiddlesticks' keys
- Carnival Knights on the 10 demons
- Carnival Knights on Fiddlesticks' keys
- live lore Q&A,
- live lore Q&A