"You belong in a museum!"
- This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
Fervor of Battle
is a tier 6 Ferocity Keystone mastery
- Fervor of Battle is calculated after a basic attack hits, so the first attack does not benefit from the bonus damage.
- Abilities applying on-hit effects (such as and ) are considered basic attacks.
- basic attack.
and can proc the mastery more than once in a single
- In Season 6, Fervor of Battle dealt on-hit physical damage, and its damage did not benefit from life steal or critical strikes. 
- Removed due to Season 2018.
- Replaced by
- Stack duration increased to 8 seconds from 6.
- Stack duration increased to 6 seconds from 4.
- Attack damage per stack increased to 1 − 8 (based on level) AD from 1 − 6 (based on level) AD.
- Maximum stacks reduced to 8 from 10.
- Maximum attack damage changed to 8 − 64 (based on level) AD from 10 − 60 (based on level) AD.
- Stack increased to 10 from 8.
- One stack now grants 1 − 6 (based on level) AD instead of 0.9 − 13.99 (based on level) on-hit physical damage.
- Maximum 10 stacks grants 10 − 60 (based on level) AD instead of 7.2 − 111.92 (based on level) on-hit physical damage.
- Stack duration reduced to 4 seconds from 6.
- Undocumented: No longer grants a stack on ability damage.
- Bug Fix: Damaging trap abilities now properly grant a stack of Fervor of Battle when procced by an enemy.
- Stack per ability cast reduced to 1 from 2.
- Damage per stack changed to 0.9 − 13.99 (based on level) from 1 − 8 (based on level)
- Maximum stacks reduced to 8 from 10
- Maximum damage changed to 7.2 − 111.92 (based on level) from 10 − 80 (based on level)
- Removed: Generating stacks versus non-champions.
- New Effect: Stacks from ability damage now have a 2 second cooldown.
- New Effect: Melee attacks and ability damage now generate 2 stacks (up from 1)
- Stack duration period increased to 6 seconds from 5.
- Tier 6 Ferocity Keystone mastery with 1 rank.
- Your basic attacks and spells grant you a stack of Fervor for 5 seconds, stacking up to 10 times. Each stack adds 1 − 8 (based on level) bonus physical damage to your attacks versus champions.