"You belong in a museum!"
monsters kills all grant Feral stacks. The counter begins upon purchasing , and becomes visible upon purchasing .automatically transforms into Feral Flare upon gaining 30 Feral stacks. Champions kills, assists and large or epic
is gold efficient without the passive and active. The item can be considered 100% gold efficient or higher with the following(s):
- The Maim passive has at least a gold value of 468g.
- Acquiring at least 468g from the gold-generating passive.
- The player places 7 or more Stealth Wards from this item.
- The upgrade from to removes the monster-only restriction on Maim in addition to the new stacking effect, and substantially increases the cast range on the active.
- Unlike life steal, on-hit healing is not countered by armor and invulnerability. As such, Feral Flare is a strong sustain option when facing high-armor targets such as , and .
- Maim's bonus damage does not take into account any kills, assists or large monsters slain prior to obtaining Feral Flare - i.e. the bonus damage will always begin at 75.
- The name "Feral Flare" is possibly derived from "FeralPony" (Riot game designer). The Feral stack buff's tooltip also alludes to this.
- However note that "feral" is also a synonym to "wild", thus Feral Flare could simply be a reference to both the jungle and jungling.
- During the Season 4 Preseason, this item's passive was originally going to be given to a remade
- For comparison, Feral Flare's magic damage equal to 4% of the target's maximum health against champions with 625 (+25 per Feral Stack) health. For example: at 95 kills/assists/large monsters slain you will be doing 120 bonus magic damage to champions (4% of a target with 3000 health).
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.