"You belong in a museum!"
- This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
Farsight Orb was an advanced trinket item in League of Legends. It was exclusive to Summoner's Rift.
- The ward placed cannot be targeted by allies, so it cannot be used as a
target or for the purposes of 'ward jumping' such as with .
- The ward only has 1 hitpoint.
- V5.22 Removed
- Removed from the game.
- Replaced by .
- New Effect: Now drops a 60 second visible Farsight ward with 1 hit point at the target location. This ward is untargetable by allies.
- Cost reduced to 250 from 475.
- Initial cooldown reduced to 30 seconds from 120.
- Cast range increased to 4000 from 3000.
- Vision duration increased to 2 seconds from 1.
- Initial cooldown increased to 120 seconds from 90.
- Cooldown on sell reduced to 120 seconds from 180.
- New Recipe: + 475.
- Old Recipe: + 475.
- New Effect: Enemy champions hit will be revealed for 5 seconds. This does not affect stealth champions.
- Cast range increased to 3000 from 2500.
- V3.14 Added
- Advanced Trinket.
- Recipe: + 475
- Unique Active: Reveals target area within 2500 units for 1 second (90 second cooldown).