Farsight Alteration is a trinket item in League of Legends. It is exclusive to Summoner's Rift.
- cannot be targeted by allies, so it cannot be used as a target or for the purposes of 'ward jumping' such as with .
- 1 health. has a lower (500) vision range than other wards (900) and only
- 15 and 15 experience when destroyed. grants
- Using the is visible to the other team through the Fog of War (if they happen to have the camera near the area) but not on their minimap.
does not count towards your maximum ward limit and similar to a has no limit for how long it can last, so using this could theoretically allow you to place infinite wards on the map.
- In Practice Tool only, the player can have a maximum of 10 s. When placing another, the oldest one will be destroyed. This is to prevent the game from crashing by extensively flooding it with units.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.