An island ravaged by war, it has since been stripped bare by Syndra's power, and the fort ripped free of its foundations.
Champions of Fae'lor
Other Related Champions
- told Kalan of Fae'lor his possible future fates.
- esoteric lore was found after an attack inside a Noxian fortress in Fae'lor.
- Fae'lor Castle: The fortress of Fae'lor was built upon the westernmost island of Ionia. Highly defensible, this place had remained for centuries, standing against countless foes, before being finally overrun after a long siege during the Noxian invasion. Its famous monastery school was converted into a Noxian fort during the invasion.
- Dael'eh Ahira Pool: Dael'eh Ahira, or the Dreaming Pool, a spiritually magical pool that previously imprisoned . Currently it imprisons a vastaya named Kalan.
A fragment of esoteric lore, discovered after the attack on the Noxian fortress at Fae'lor. The author(s) and provenance are unknown.
The compendium shows several types of demons that branch out from three root branches, the primary one being Fear. The types of demons that spawn from Fear are: Nightmare, Secrets (which further branches out to Obsession), and Delirium (which further branches out to Bliss and Frenzy), and currently unknown branches. Nine inscriptions of what are hinted to be Azakana. Around the branches, several images can be seen, such as the image of Raum, Fiddlesticks' key, and an image showing 10 circles.The inscription is written in a currently unknown language, possibly connected to Ochnun or the Noxian writing system, as it was found in a Noxian stronghold.
- Travel from The Drakkengate to Fae'lor takes around 6 days by Noxian troop carrier ship.