The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Mystic Shot deals basic damage, but also triggers spell effects by dealing an additional 0 spell damage.
- Even if the ability is blocked by spell shield it will still trigger the cooldown reduction.
- Mystic Shot is fired from wherever Ezreal is at the end of the cast time.
- Mystic Shot will be buffered and cast when the cooldown ends if the player attempts to cast it within 0.05 seconds of the cooldown ending.
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences:
- Cooldown reduction on abilities reduced to 0.333 seconds from 1.5.
- The detonation counts as a single target ability for effects such as shock.
- Essence Flux cannot be triggered if the ability is blocked by a spell shield.
- If triggered by a basic attack, spell shield will prevent the damage dealt by Essence Flux only.
- Essence Flux will not be triggered via basic attack if the attack is dodged, blocked, or missed while Ezreal is blinded.
- Essence Flux is cast from wherever Ezreal is at the end of the cast time.
- The homing projectile does not prioritize enemy champions.
- The minimap icon of Trueshot Barrage can be seen by Ezreal and all his allies.
- Trueshot Barrage always fires from the original casting position.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.