||"You belong in a museum!"
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- This item has been removed on patch V8.2.
Eye of the Oasis was a legendary item in League of Legends. It was exclusive to Summoner's Rift.
- 61.84% gold efficient.
base stats were
- 19 gold coin.
becomes gold efficient in about
- Without Favor, becomes gold efficient in 60 minutes and 25 seconds.
- Its gold efficiency increases by 3.95% for every Stealth Ward deployed, becoming gold efficient after deploying 10 wards and increasing indefinitely with each ward deployed afterwards.
- If you're only buying 26 wards:
for the wards (although you might want to consider just instead), it pays for itself in
- 1900 ÷ 75 = 25.33
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
was the second cheapest finished item of the game at its time, after .
- Season Six that were designed for Support.
, , and are a set of items available since
- This item was removed along with  to allow champions to obtain more diverse build paths.
- V8.2 - Removed
- Removed from the game.
- Replaced by .
- Bug Fix: The Bandit passive no longer incorrectly grants gold for nearby minion deaths while you're dead.
- New Effect: Grants Bandit.
- New Effect: Bandit counts toward the quest goal.
- Quest gold required to upgrade increased to 750 from 650.
- Favor mana coin restoration reduced to 6% of missing mana from 10%.
- Favor minimum mana restored from mana coin reduced to 10 from 15.
- Favor mana coin restoration reduced to 10% of missing mana from 15% of missing mana.
- Removed: Quest rewarding you with an Elixir of Skill.
- New Reward: Quest granting your allied champions, moving toward you, gain 8% bonus movement speed.
- Favor gold coin bonus increased to 40 from 30.
- Favor mana coin restoration increased to 15% of missing mana from 8% of missing mana.
- New Effect: Champions no longer pick up mana coins if they're at full mana.
- New Effect: Coins now have visual indicators when they're about to expire.
- Quest progression VFX displays every third of the way from every fifth of the way toward completion.
- Total cost reduced to 1900 from 1925.
- Bug Fix: Mana coins no longer restore other types of resources (e.g. Ferocity, Fury).
- Base health regeneration increased to 125% from 100%.
- Total cost increased to 1925 from 1900.
- New Effect: Cannon minions now always drop coins.
- New Effect: The bonus skill point you get from the Elixir of Skill now behaves as if you're one level higher than you actually are.
- Undocumented: Base mana regeneration reduced to 0% from 100%.
- Gold per 10 seconds increased to 2 from 0.
- Favor - Rework: Enemy minions killed by your allies sometimes drop coins that give either 30 or restore 8% missing mana (minimum 15).
- Removed: Unique Passive - Favor: Grants 6 and restores 10 health each time a nearby enemy minion dies that you didn't kill (1400 range).
- New Effect: Quest.
- Quest: Earn 650 using this item.
- Reward: Favor is upgraded to Emperor's Favor and you receive an Elixir of Skill that instantly grants a skill point when consumed (max 18 skills).
- Emperor's Favor: Enemy minions killed by your allies sometimes drop coins that give either 30 or restore 8% missing mana (minimum 15). Champion takedowns grant both the gold and mana.
- Combine cost reduced to 250 from 550.
- Total cost reduced to 1900 from 2200.
- Base health regeneration reduced to 100% from 150%.
- Mana regeneration reduced to 100% from 150%.
- Now grants 10% cooldown reduction.
- V5.22 Added
- Recipe: + + 550 = 2200
- Grants +200 health, +2 gold generation, +150% base health regeneration and +150% base mana regeneration.
- Unique Passive – Favor: Grants 6 and restores 10 health each time a nearby enemy minion dies that you didn't kill (1400 range).
- Unique Active – Warding: Consumes a charge to place a Stealth Ward that reveals the surrounding area for 150 seconds. Holds up to 4 charges that refill upon visiting the shop.