Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Exile activates whenis on the board and he doesn't have a neighboring allied champion. The synergy gives the champion a shield equal to their maximum health.
- The player can increase the shield by equipping an Exile with items that are built from .
- With the Exile synergy, the related champions have a respectably high effective health. This creates an option to turn an exile into an effective tank by using items like and .
- If an Exile is used as a tank, they have the added advantage of being less susceptible to than a normal tank. Since their effective health is twice as high as their maximum health, which is the metric Giant Slayer uses to deal damage.
- When position based items are used, like and , the Exile either can't benefit from them while also benefiting from the synergy or it creates a gap in the line only allowing 4 champions to use the items.
- Hextech can force the opponent to place their champions in awkward positions, and potentially ruin the chance Exiles have to activate their shield, or risk not using their items on their other champions.