The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Exhaust will not reduce true damage.
- Cleanse will remove Exhaust's effects.
- Using Exhaust on a champion when the target is already affected by that spell will reapply the effect, resetting its duration. It will not increase the effect.
- The cooldown of this spell can be reduced by summoner spell cooldown reduction.
- Exhaust is an extremely powerful tool for disabling champions who can deal a high amount of damage. When your team is chasing an enemy and they are getting away, using Exhaust on them will help your team gain the upper hand. Using it against enemies when escaping can help you as their movement speed will be decreased.
- The first icon for Exhaust was recolored for the icon for the Season 2011 mastery Cripple.
- Exhaust is a reworked version of Stifle, an old summoner spell. Early versions of Exhaust even retained Stifle's silence effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.