Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Exhaust will not reduce true damage.
- will remove Exhaust's effects.
- Using Exhaust on a champion when the target is already affected by that spell will reapply the effect, resetting its duration. It will not increase the effect.
- The cooldown of this spell can be reduced by summoner spell cooldown reduction.
- Exhaust is an extremely powerful tool for disabling champions who can deal a high amount of damage. When your team is chasing an enemy and they are getting away, using Exhaust on them will help your team gain the upper hand. Using it against enemies when escaping can help you as their movement speed will be decreased.
- The first icon for 2011 mastery Cripple. was recolored for the icon for the Season
- Exhaust is a reworked version of silence effect. , an old summoner spell. Early versions of Exhaust even retained
- Effect active