Executioner's Calling is an advanced item in League of Legends.
- 15 attack damage = 525
- is gold efficient without its passive.
- The passive does not deal any damage itself, unlike
, and as such, will not delay stealth or passives such as or .
- The passive also will not affect additional health from abilities or shields, such as or .
- The passive can be a very effective counter to champions with healing abilities, such as life steal or spell vamp. , and especially ; or against any champions that build
- An early Executioner's Calling can help champion with physical damage trade more easily against champions with healing (e.g. , ) or health regeneration (e.g. , ).
- The item should later be upgraded to a , especially if the enemy team is building armor items (e.g. , ).
- Featured in the Journal of Justice (Issue 17: Born out of Necessity)
- Shortly after its update in V18.104.22.168 the item had to be hotfixed as it was dealing extremely high damage over time based on ability power instead of the intended 4 damage per second.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.