Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Demon Shade is also placed on a 1.5 second cooldown upon respawning.
- Demon Shade activates even if Evelynn is .
- Whenever Demon Shade activates, a puff of purple smoke will briefly appear around her.
- Each cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Hate Spike prioritizes:
- The last champion Evelynn hit
- The last non-champion Evelynn hit
- The lowest-health champion
- The lowest-health non-champion
- The dart applies spell damage and the spikes deal area damage.
- This ability will cast from wherever the caster is at the start of the cast time.
- Recasts can be buffered up to 0.5 seconds before becoming castable at a maximum range of approximately 500 units.
- The mark fully forming signifies the 2.5 seconds have elapsed, meaning the charm will be applied on the triggering attack or ability.
- An enemy champion cursed by Allure is alarmed of her presence and after the mark has fully formed, an arrow will appear next to them pointing towards Evelynn's direction. This is visible to both teams.
- The magic penetration will be applied to the attack or ability that triggers it.
- Allure's mark application on a target cannot be blocked by spell shield.
- The expunge will not occur if the ability is blocked by a spell shield. The mark does not trigger and will remain on the target in this case.
- If the target becomes untargetable, dies, or is too far away or no longer in sight during the cast time, this ability will cancel but still go on cooldown and pay its cost.
- Allure will restart its cooldown whenever the mark debuff is removed.
- Evelynn will track the target if they change locations.
- She will dash to the target's previous location if the target moves or more units away.
- She will not stop tracking the target until she reaches them, as there is no maximum tracking distance.
- There is no time-out period on Empowered Whiplash.
- Empowered Whiplash can be blocked but cannot be dodged and/or missed if Evelynn is blinded.
- If the target becomes untargetable, dies, or is too far away or no longer in sight during the cast time, this ability will cancel but does not go on cooldown nor pay its cost (if applicable).
Evelynn - E
- Last Caress can be buffered during .
- The casting input controls the direction Last Caress' damage is dealt from, with the movement automatically happening in the reverse direction.
- Enemy champions below the maximum health threshold are marked for Evelynn, indicating the bonus damage opportunity.
- The screen will direct to Evelynn's position after she blinks.
|Disabled||All the other item-actives are disabled|
- This article section only contains champion skins. For all associated collection items, see Evelynn (Collection).
Within the dark seams of Runeterra, the demon Evelynn searches for her next victim. She lures in prey with the voluptuous façade of a human female, but once a person succumbs to her charms, Evelynn’s true form is unleashed. She then subjects her victim to unspeakable torment, gratifying herself with their pain. To the demon, these liaisons are innocent flings. To the rest of Runeterra, they are ghoulish tales of lust gone awry and horrific reminders of the cost of wanton desire.
Jessica 'OwleyCat' Oyhenart
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
- Eveylnn comes from Norman French Aveline, diminutive of Germanic Ava, possibly from Proto-Germanic: afalan "strength", *agwjō "island", *ahwō "stream", or *awōn "grandmother".
- Evelynn's dance references Tina Tech's dance from the movie Flashdance.
- A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- Evelynn is one of five champions which had a difficulty rating of 10 on the old scale, the others being
, , , and .
- She was not originally given this rating.