The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- active deat damage every 1.25 seconds, total of two times.
was designed for a front-line fighter to stick to his target on the smaller maps, where short-range dashes and blinks are very strong. The active effect deals damage over time, which can secure a kill on an enemy with an escape.
- was an alternate Legendary item which performs a similar function. It has less damage but a strong slow and more health, making it better on melee fighter champions who need more health to survive being in close-range and a consistent slow to lock down an enemy.
- Dominion. active ability was intended to replicate the effects of , which was not available in
- innate ability was originally called "Entropy" until it was replaced to .
- Until season three, true damage. It remains one of three items, along with and . was the only item that gave the ability to deal
- Starter items
- Pots and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.