The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Percentage movement speed stacks additively with other sources of percentage movement speed.
- Homeguard activates upon entering/spawning on your starting platform.
- Simply standing on the stairs will not grant the buff; champions must stand on the center of the platform where they are dropped after spawning or recalling.
- This enchantment dramatically reduces the time needed to fully regenerate at the fountain, making it effective at outlasting enemies sieging the entrance of your base.
- For that reason, it is a strategic choice against pushing compositions, especially if they lack the CC or burst damage to kill defenders before they go back to base.
- It is possible to Teleport to a distant location while still standing on the starting platform, allowing you to utilize the speed elsewhere. This can often catch opponents off guard, especially with a champion that usually have a hard time catching up with enemies.
- Also, it is perfectly fine to buy the Homeguard enchantment while standing in the center of the fountain platform - this way, obtaining the buff; and, after that, switching to another enchantment - a one-time, rather expensive ( 530 g (might depend on the boots, check the price!)), but still quite useful bonus.
- To put this further, with the Teleport spell, it is possible to proc both the Distortion bonus And the Homeguard speed - changing the enchantment while channeling the teleport. (Pending for test!)
- Of course, this will work with the Ghost spell too - giving you the option to go Way far from base in no time, though effective only for tracks from the fountain.
- This enchantment ridiculously speeds up your walking animation, leading to some hilarious moments on champions such as
, , , and .
- Some champions such as or on the other hand, have unique animations during high speeds.
- The Homeguard effect is now granted to all players without needing the enchantment.
- Starter items
- Pots and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.