|“||"Power to shape the world at my fingertips!"|
The deck can only be created by 3Azir upon Leveling Up to Level 3, functionally removing all of the cards of the allied deck, and replacing them with the preset 15 cards, with 10 Ascended's Call always at the bottom.
- The order of cards of the Emperor's Deck is random, except for 10 Ascended's Call, which always starts at the bottom of the deck.
- Predicting shuffles the deck, so it improves the odds of drawing it earlier, even if Ascended's Call does not appear in the prediction.
- The following are normal interactions that may still be of interest:
- Emperor's Deck is replaced even if you have no cards left in your Deck.
- Since all the cards currently in the deck are replaced when 3Azir Level 2 Levels Up, all Traps (e.g. Poison Puffcaps) currently in the deck are removed along with the cards they're attached to, starting the Emperor's Deck with 0 Traps in it.
- Emperor's Deck is still considered a regular deck, so it can be:
- If Azir is Prismatic, all of the cards in the Emperor's Deck will be Prismatic as well.
- Maybe a Bug: If Silenced 3Level 2 is forced to Level Up by 0 Restored Sun Disc, the Deck is still replaced by Emperor's Deck indicator although there is no Emperor's Deck.
- All of the cards in the Emperor's Deck are related to Azir, his empire, his royal guard, his armies, the Ascended God-Warriors, and his sand magic.
List of cards inside Emperor's Deck