- See also: Emotes.
All champions possess a /joke, /taunt, /dance and /laugh, which causes the champion to perform an action that is both visible and audible to all players looking at the performing champion. Emotes can be cancelled without consequence - the champion is not forced to finish the animation as with some other games.
- can toggle the presence of his wings using /toggle or CTRL+5.
- pre-VGU and post-VGU walk cycles by using any emote. can toggle between his
- can toggle the presence of her helmet using /toggle or CTRL+5.
- can toggle the appearance of his dagger using /toggle or CTRL+5.
- can toggle between a number of walk cycles by using /toggle or CTRL+5. She automatically cycles between these over the course of the game, as well.
- can toggle his hood up and down using /taunt, which replaces the /taunts of his other skins.
- can toggle between her three forms using /toggle or CTRL+5.
- can toggle her shades up and down using /taunt, which replaces the /taunts of her other skins.
- can toggle between human and demon form by using /toggle or CTRL+5 after collecting at least 45 and activating his .
- At one point, many players believed that /emotes could be heard even if the performer was in a brush. This is not true.
- Emotes can be spammed to continuously reset their animation cycle.
- Voice lines will often be muted once interrupted until the emote is permitted to finish.
- Sound effects will repeat each time the emote is performed, allowing the players of such champions to create a droning noise.