Emotes are cosmetics in the Legends of Runeterra game which a player can use to communicate. 6 can be equipped at a time in a deck from the Deck tab of the Collection. In-game, they appear as animated stickers that stick to the screen then peel away when used, though if too many are used consecutively there is a cooldown. Emotes can be purchased from the Collection or Store tabs, and owned ones can be viewed in the Collection tab.
List of Emotes
- Alriiight Emote is called Hell Yeah
- Any Day Now Emote is called Bored.
- Calculating... Emote is called Math.
- Can't Touch This Emote is called Not Even Close.
- C'mon C'mon Emote is called Top Deck.
- Facepalm Emote is called Mistake.
- Gotcha Emote is called Confident.
- Hello There Emote is called Greeting.
- Muahahaha Emote is called Laughing.
- Nice! Emote is called Praise.
- Not So Fast Emote is called Reversal.
- Not Sure If Emote is called Skeptical.
- OMG Emote is called Surprise.
- Over It Emote is called Ugh.
- Sad Poro Emote is just called Sad.
- Time To Duel Emote is called Bring It.
- Undying Rage Emote is just called Rage.
- Well Played Emote is just called Respect.
- Yikes Emote is called Oops.
- You're Next Emote is just called Taunt.
- Poro Yawn emote is an unreleased emote found in the game files.
- Several emotes have alternate Chinese versions that are used for censorship:
- Alriight emote, due to Chinese laws against Manchurian or stereotypical Chinese depictions in media. Draven's facial hair is known as the , which was worn by historical Manchurian elite and Chinese villains in media. The mustache is also seen as culturally insensitive due to Chinese caricatures in the 19th and early 20th which depicted ethnic Chinese with this facial hair.
- Mind Blow and Muahahaha emotes, due to Chinese laws against depicting blood or red, their red colors have been changed to purple.
- Same censorship is done for the cards of these champions.
- Related Videos