||"You belong in a museum!"
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- This item has been removed on patch V3.10.
Emblem of Valor was an epic item in League of Legends.
Self Gold Value
Aura Value per Ally Champion
- 100.31% gold efficient.
base stats were
- 38.77% per allied champion nearby.
gold efficiency was increased by
- With four allies nearby, this item reached a gold efficiency of 255.38%
- will stack with the aura, granting good early game regeneration to nearby allied champions and himself.
- Item removed and remade into .
- Item cost reduced to 650 from 900.
- Combine cost reduced to 170 from 350.
- Armor reduced to 20 from 25.
- Aura health regen per 5 seconds reduced to 7 from 10.
- Added to recipe for and .
- New recipe: 350 = 900
- Old recipe: 100 = 800 + +
- Removed from recipe for
- Armor increased to 25 from 0.
- Life steal reduced to 0% from 17%.
- Clones will no longer grant a double bonus to the aura holder. Clones with aura items otherwise interact the same with other champions.
- May 15, 2009 Patch
- Life steal increased to 17% from 15%.