Elixir of Wrath is a consumable item in League of Legends.
- The AD bonus works well with any champion that normally builds attack damage items, be that fighters, ADCs, or AD assassins.
- Bloodlust gives the equivalent of spell vamp to physical damage abilities.
- Elixirs are often bought towards the end of long games when builds are all completed and the extra gold continues to accumulate. They can also be bought mid game to give a temporary stat advantage during ganks and teamfights, especially ones around important objectives like Baron.
- Elixirs require level 9 to purchase.
- Elixirs are automatically applied when purchased (even while dead) if there are already 6 items in the inventory.
- Only one Elixir effect may be active at a time. Activating a new elixir will remove the old effect.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items