This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- 250 health = 667.5
- When consumed, was gold efficient without its passive effects.
- Elixirs required level 9 to purchase.
- Elixirs were automatically applied when purchased if there were already 6 items in the inventory.
- Only one Elixir effect may be active at a time. Activating a new elixir will remove the old effect.
- This elixir was meant mostly for splitpushing, but the health bonus may prove effective on any champion.
- Siege Commander guaranteed stable increased damage output to towers when minions are around.
- Elixirs were often bought towards the end of long games when builds are all completed and the extra gold continues to accumulate. They can also be bought mid game to give a temporary stat advantage during ganks, teamfights. Ruin is also useful for split pushing any time, as it boosts damage to turrets.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items