Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- 300 health = 800.0001
- When consumed, is gold efficient without its passive effect.
- There is a 5-second cooldown on purchasing any of the three Elixirs upon purchasing one.
- There is no limit to how many Elixirs can be in the inventory at a time (item slots permitting).
- Only one Elixir effect may be active at a time. Activating a new elixir will remove the previous buff.
- Elixirs are automatically applied when purchased (even while dead) if there are already 6 items in the inventory.
- Elixirs applied in this fashion while dead will perpetually reset their buff duration until the player respawns, and thus last for their normal duration afterwards.
- It's a great tool for initiators to make sure their team can follow up.
- Elixirs are often bought towards the end of long games when builds are all completed and the extra gold continues to accumulate. They can also be bought mid game to give a temporary stat advantage during ganks and teamfights.
- Path of Iron has a similar effect to the removed enchantment.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items