The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- Elixirs are automatically applied when purchased if there are already 6 items in the inventory.
- was not available in Dominion.
- It was best used by DPS champions that would benefit from high attack speed and/or crit chance, like . It was most often bought late game because the crit chance stat needed other late game crit items to be effective.
- Elixirs are often bought towards the end of long games when builds are all completed and the extra gold continues to accumulate. They can also be bought mid game to give a temporary stat advantage during ganks and teamfights.
- The Harrowing celebration. It was the same item with a different name and a picture. was a seasonal item that replaced the Elixir of Agility during the
- The Lunar Revel celebration. was another seasonal item that replaced the Elixir of Agility during the
- The Great Hunt. was yet another seasonal item that replaced the Elixir of Agility during the
- It was removed because it primarily benefited AD carries that were already in the lead, making hyper carries even stronger, and pigeon-holing end-game AD builds to focus on critical strikes.
- Xypherous' "Item Preview – Dust Sweeping" post on the official forums
- Starter items
- Pots and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.