Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- Riot's website and in game has the passive wrongly written as 30%. Its effect only reduce the summoner's spell by 25% in game (tested)
- Players have to upgrade their into before level 16 if they want passive.
- legendary-tier item in the game. is the cheapest
- is the only item that grants its effects permanently and disappears from the wearer's inventory.
- The Aid Passive stacks multiplicatively with Mastermind.
- This item is named after Eleisa Velisker a League of Legends roleplay character, as part of the Preserver's Story. The miracle is a reference to when the character was returned from the void.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items