"You belong in a museum!"
- This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
Eleisa's Miracle was a finished item in League of Legends.
- 114.55% gold efficient even without its passives. was
- Riot's website and in game has the passive wrongly written as 30%. Its effect only reduce the summoner's spell by 25% in game (tested)
- Players have to upgrade their into before level 16 if they want passive.
- legendary-tier item in the game.
is the cheapest
is the only item that grants its effects permanently and disappears from the wearer's inventory.
- The Aid Passive stacks multiplicatively with Mastermind.
- This item is named after Eleisa Velisker a League of Legends roleplay character, as part of the Preserver's Story. The miracle is a reference to when the character was returned from the void.
- V3.14 Removed
- New Effect: Now reduces the cooldown of , , and by 25%.
- Removed: Reducing , , and cooldowns by 20%.
- Undocumented: Cooldown reduction of , and increased to 30% from 25%.
- V188.8.131.52 Reworked
- Total cost reduced to 1100 from 1300.
- Combine cost reduced to 400 from 500.
- Health regeneration reduced to 10 from 25.
- Mana regeneration reduced to 15 from 20.
- Removed: +35 Tenacity.
- New Unique Passive - Aid: Your summoner , and cooldowns are reduced by 20%.
- New Unique Passive - Eleisa's Blessing: If you gain 3 levels with this item, you gain all the effects of this item permanently and this item is consumed.
- New Effect: Now displays its cooldown on the item itself rather than with a buff.
- Combine cost increased to 500 from 400.
- V184.108.40.206 Added
- Recipe: + 400 = 1200
- +25 health regeneration per 5 seconds, +20 mana regeneration per 5 seconds, +25 Tenacity.