- The damage is dealt after a short delay.
- Becoming untargetable will not prevent the effect from occuring.
- The 3 second timer is non-refreshing - the third stack has to be applied within 3 seconds of the first.
- and and , when used together with , were special cased to apply a stack for each tick of damage.
- Non-damaging abilities also apply stacks - this includes abilities (e.g , ) and item actives (e.g , ).
- Stacks may also be applied by aura.
- The initial root of already applies the stack from the ability, and since the delay of Electrocute is shorter than the delay between the root and kick of , the latter does not go on cooldown if the target is killed by the Electocute.
- Howling Abyss differences:
- Cooldown changed to seconds.
|“||"We called them the Thunderlords, for to speak of their lightning was to invite disaster."|
- Electrocute is almost identical to the removed Season 2016 mastery
. The primary distinction between the two is that persistent area of effects and multi-hit spells can no longer generate multiple stacks per cast - e.g. , and .
- In addition, Electrocute requires that all three abilities hit within one three-second window, while Thunderlord's Decree only required three seconds between each ability. This makes it harder to activate for champions with slow combos, especially champions who primarily use basic attacks (at least 0.667 attack speed is required without using abilities).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.