Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Ekko's basic attacks have different animations based on how many stacks his target has. His attack pattern is as follows:
- If the target has already been affected by Resonance, Ekko's basic attack animations will kick or attack the target sideways.
- → →
- Resonance stacks will not be applied nor consumed if the basic attack is dodged or blocked or if the attack misses.
- Spell shield will block only a single instance of damage.
- This ability will cast from wherever the caster is at the end of the cast time.
- The dash distance can be extended to up-to 550 units when targeting across terrain. It will only extend for the distance needed to cross the wall.
- While grounded or rooted, Ekko loses the bonus attack range from Phase Dive.
- Phase Drive's attack can be blocked or dodged, consuming the basic attack without dealing any damage. If the attack misses, the same will happen.
- If the target becomes untargetable, dies, or is too far away during the empowered attack's cast time, it is cancelled but not consumed.
- Ekko will attempt to basic attack the closest target after appearing at the cast location, but can do so quicker if he manually attack commands after the dash, except if is primed.
- The afterimage's location will explode even if Ekko's dash is interrupted.
- The afterimage is always visible to Ekko and his allies. To enemies, the afterimage can only be seen if they sight of it.
- A link can also be seen between the afterimage and Ekko that traces along his path.
- The link follows the same visibility rules as the afterimage.
- Upon activation, Ekko travels full distance through the link, and thus will detonate that the link passes through.
- Quicksilver is placed on a 1-second cooldown upon casting Chronobreak.
- The afterimage instantly spawns upon Chronobreak is learnt. This may be used once per match for a stealth Chronobreak usage.
- This article section only contains champion skins. For all associated collection items, see Ekko (Collection).
A prodigy from the rough streets of Zaun, Ekko manipulates time to twist any situation to his advantage. Using his own invention, the Zero Drive, he explores the branching possibilities of reality to craft the perfect moment. Though he revels in this freedom, when there’s a threat to his friends he’ll do anything to defend them. To outsiders, Ekko seems to achieve the impossible the first time, every time.
Antony Del Rio
Evan 'Somnicidal' Monteiro
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
- The name Ekko is a play on the English word echo.