Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Ekko's basic attacks have different animations based on how many stacks his target has. His attack pattern is as follows:
- If the target has already been affected by Resonance, Ekko's basic attack animations will kick or attack the target sideways.
- → →
- Resonance stacks will not be applied nor consumed if the basic attack is blocked.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 : Z-Drive Resonance's application via basic attacks interaction with parrying effects ( dodge, blind).
- The dash distance can be extended to up-to 550 units when targeting across terrain. It will only extend for the distance needed to cross the wall.
- If Ekko's target becomes untargetable, dies, or leaves sight during the basic attack's cast time, Phase Dive's attack will cancel but the buff is not consumed.
- While grounded or rooted, Ekko loses the bonus attack range from Phase Dive.
- Phase Drive's attack can be blocked consuming the basic attack without dealing any damage.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 : Parry interactions ( dodge, blind).
- Ekko will attempt to basic attack the closest target after appearing at the cast location, but can do so quicker if he manually attack commands after the dash, except if is primed.
- The afterimage's location will explode even if Ekko's dash is interrupted.
- The afterimage is always visible to Ekko and his allies. To enemies, the afterimage can only be seen if they sight of it.
- A link can also be seen between the afterimage and Ekko that traces along his path.
- The link follows the same visibility rules as the afterimage.
- Upon activation, Ekko travels full distance through the link, and thus will detonate that the link passes through.
- Quicksilver is placed on a 1-second cooldown upon casting Chronobreak.
- The afterimage instantly spawns upon Chronobreak is learnt. This may be used once per match for a stealth Chronobreak usage.
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.