The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Ekko's basic attacks have different animations based on how many stacks his target has. His attack pattern is as follows:
- If the target has already been affected by Resonance, Ekko's basic attack animations will kick or attack the target sideways.
- → →
- PENDING FOR TEST: Z-Drive Resonance's application via basic attacks interaction with parrying effects ( dodge, block, blind).
- Parallel Convergence's active provides sight in its radius 2 seconds after cast and for as long as the slowing field is active.
- Ekko can detonate the expansion even while untargetable (i.e. dash), but not if he is resurrecting.
- Ekko's shield buff reads Seen It All Before: "Ekko has already seen this timeline and is able to avoid some incoming damage".
- Enemies affected by the stun receive the debuff Temporal Suspension: "The unit is frozen in time. WARNING: Avoid the detonation radius of temporal anomalies."
- The passive applies proc damage.
- One for All differences
- Parallel Convergence will interact with all allied Ekkos.
- Ekko will attempt to basic attack the closest target after appearing at the cast location, but can do so quicker if he manually attack commands after the dash.
- The afterimage's location will explode even if Ekko's dash is interrupted.
- The afterimage is always visible to Ekko and his allies. To enemies, the afterimage can only be seen if they sight of it.
- A link can also be seen between the afterimage and Ekko, following the same visibility rules as above.
- If Ekko dies to the Nexus Obelisk during Chronobreak's cast time, the ability will not go on cooldown.
- Quicksilver is put on a 1-second cooldown during Chronobreak.
- The afterimage instantly spawns upon Chronobreak is learnt. This may be used once per match for a stealth Chronobreak usage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.