An League of Legends while having minimal impact on gameplay itself.is a message, in-joke, or little-known feature hidden within
| The Hunt is on!||
If hunter and predator find themselves on opposing teams and the required conditions are met:
After a random, undetermined amount of game time, a 'quest received' ping signals each to take the other down. First to do so is rewarded for emerging victorious.
Each contender receives the cosmetic buffor depending on the end result.
| Battle for Freljord||
If eitherwarmother finds herself on opposing teams and the required conditions are met:
Bug: and vs : is registered as the victor despite allied both being chosen (her quotes play) and killing her enemy counterpart.
After a random, undetermined amount of game time, a 'quest received' ping signals each to take the other down. First to do so is rewarded with the cosmetic buff Queen of the Freljord and an ice crown floating above her head (remains after death).
| The Darkin Scythe||
Depending on thechosen, either or will emerge victorious in their battle for bodily control.
| Sentinels of Light||
If the Redeemer and the Chain Warden find themselves on opposing teams and the required conditions are met:
A 'quest received' ping signals each to take the other down, being rewarded for emerging victorious. Having on Senna's team is optional, he will gain a separate contest with Thresh.
(removed in - - - V3.14)
- ("This unit is a flippin' ninja!"): Gained when picking any of them (informs player of their position).
- ("Ninjas are more effective when they work alone. For every ninja on your team beyond yourself, you lose 1 health."): Gained when two or more of them are on the same team.
- - -
- ( "How agitating." "And you thought Vi was obnoxious."): Gained when either perform one of their special taunts directed at her (lasts until she dies or damages the taunter). -
- ("Piltover's Finest"): Gained when both are on the same team. Each gains 1 bonus gold when working together to score a takedown. -
- X): Gained when one or both and are on opposing teams. Each takedown against her grants them 1 bonus gold each. ("Jinx is causing chaos again... how obnoxious. Criminals apprehended
- X): Gained when she and , , or both are on opposing teams. Each takedown against them grants her 1 bonus gold. (Cait and Vi are chasing you. How fun! Cops outsmarted:
- ("Yarr! I'm a mighty pirate!""): Gained when picking him (informs player of his position). -
- ("Yarr! I'm a mighty pirate... hunter!""): Gained when picking her (informs player of her position). -
- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger: Gained when using (references ).
- (rejoice in successfully 'correcting' his opponents' living status): Gained when scoring a Pentakill.
- References Tom 'Zileas' Cadwell's opposition to having an armored bear champion.
- ("Not even Zilean could keep an armored bear out of the League of Legends."): Gained when is on the opposing team (grants him 11 bonus gold when taking him down). -
- ("In my day, we would never have allowed an armored bear into the League of Legends."): Gained when is on the opposing team (grants him 10 bonus gold when taking him down). -
- In chat, the player's champion name is replaced by 'Eggnivia' for duration.
- If not , , or ), their bodies disappear after being eaten by Chomper. kills a small champion ( , , an enemy , , , , , , and , but
- In chat, the player's champion name is replaced by Mega Gnar for duration.
- Each gains 2 bonus gold when taking down (references ).
- causes and her plants to grow slightly.
- Official in-game 'did you know?' trivia fact: -1 damage ( pre-mitigation) to champions wearing sunglasses (except ):
- All Commando skins
- In chat, the enemy player's champion name is replaced by , , , or when affected by .
(removed in V4.10)
- Nearby allied champions gain 5 bonus experience every 5 seconds if she is .
-  harvests two souls from but only one from & .
He starts the game with one soul when(removed in is on the enemy team.V9.20)
- The removal foreshadowed V9.22. 's escaping the lantern and her inclusion into the game in