Duskblade of Draktharr is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 60 attack damage = 2100
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 21 lethality = 105
- is gold efficient without its passive effects.
- The following was hotfixed during V7.14: Nightstalker now always deals bonus physical damage that is not increased by attack modifiers.
- As with Nightstalker matches the triggering attack. If triggered by , it will deal 80% magic damage and 20% physical damage. , the damage of
- Similarly to the above, any ability that amplifies the attack's damage, such as Nightstalker damage. and , will amplify
- Nighstalker does not refresh if there is a nearby enemy champion that is stealthed.
- Vanishing effects do not activate Nightstalker.
- The Nightstalker passive only ticks if you are visible to enemies. Use this to your advantage to be tactically informed if a specific area of the map is visible to the enemy team by a ward, this is especially useful paired with or to improve vision control.
- This can also indicate if you are being potentially ambushed.
- Nightstalker can be used multiple times in a fight if your champion has stealth or nearsight effects (e.g, , , , ) or simply walks in and out of an unexposed Brush.
- On release, Duskblade of Draktharr used to apply a mark via basic attack and after a few seconds, would detonate to deal damage based on missing health in addition to its base damage. This was strikingly similar to .
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.