This is the first ever constructed multiplayer co-op lab. It's a 2v2 Lab in which players play individual 1v1s in a best of 3 format. Like with United Front, the player can either invite friends or be matched with another player online. This Lab was made available in patch 2.8.
Queue with a teammate to fight a 2v2 match split into 1v1 games. Each player brings 3 of their own decks to choose from. The chosen decks can't share any champions. They will then each be given a random starting bonus, and have 5 minutes to each pick from a shared pool of 4 randomly selected decks from the 6 they chose to bring. Teammates can't pick the same deck. Players will then be split into 1v1 games, but can freely spectate, emote, and ping with their teammates. Every third round, players will receive supply drops to benefit their team.
If both players of a team win, they win the match. If one player on either side wins, one player, deck, and starting bonus is randomly chosen from each team to play a tiebreaker game. The player who wins this game will win the match for their team, and earn rewards to choose from. 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓
After each player selects the 3 decks they wish to choose from, they will then be given a random bonus applied at the start of the game. This bonus will only affect that player's 1v1 match. The players can view both starting bonuses before selected the deck they wish to play. bonuses are picked from this list:
- Expertise: Refill 1 spell mana.
- Insight: Create a Fleeting 0 Premonition in hand.
- Leadership: Create in hand a copy of a random follower.
- Pyromancy: Deal 2 damage to the enemy Nexus.
- Ferocity: Grant two random allies in hand +1|+0.
- Tranquility: Summon a 0 Prey.
- Trickery: Create in hand a copy of random spell in hand.
Every third round, one player will choose from one of two random bonuses to gain. The one not chosen will be applied automatically to their teammate, regardless of what's happening on their turn 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 . A banner on the top left will notify the other teammate that they're currently selecting their supply drop. Players can get the same drop twice,. Not choosing will simply have the game choose one at random. The drops are chosen from this list here:
- 0 Poro Nip
- 0 Derivative Duplicator
- 0 Coin Pouch
- 0 Hearty Nosh
- 0 Ghoul Masks
- 0 Dragon Capes
- 0 Leather Padding
- 0 Cursed Scroll
- 0 Magic Bell
- 0 Training Dummy
- 0 Replacement Orders
- 0 Junkyard Scraps
- 0 Fools Gold
- 0 Mana Vial
- 0 Pocket Whetstone
- 0 Crystal Shard
- 0 Discount Goods
- 0 Nurtle Shells
- 0 Premium Imports
- 0 Robot Arms
- 0 Summoning Salts
Players who win will have the option to select rewards packs. They can contain a copy of a champion or a prismatic (depending on the pack chosen), experience, or essence. The champion or prismatic rewarded depends on the region of the pack. There are 4 to choose from and each player can select 2, however they can't pick the same ones.
- Teammates will receive quest progress from each other's plays.
- If one player surrenders at any time, it's considered an automatic loss for both players.
- Choosing not to ready before the 5 minute timer will close the lobby for both players.
- Players can see their starting bonus and 4 decks to pick from before matchmaking begins, and can opt to exit lobby before the 5 minute timer goes out to reset the selection.
In addition to standard emotes, the player can use emotes exclusive to the United Front lab called "pings". These pings can't be changed, and are meant to convey intent to the allied player.