The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Assists from will trigger League of Draven.
- Upon reaching 150 Adoration stacks, and every 100 stacks thereafter, as well as when he cashes at least 150 stacks in, Draven automatically sends a chat message notifying his team.
- A chat message will display to all players whenever:
- None of the parts of League of Draven require actually using a Strike or Adoration stacks, as well as to cash Adoration stacks. for a kill to get
- The landing location is determined by Draven's movement speed and direction at the time Spinning Axe hits the target. If Draven is actually moving, it will bounce directly into his path. Otherwise, it will bounce back towards his current location, either landing directly onto him or to his sides.
- Spinning Axe will place a visual cue on the ground where it will land. This visual cue is visible to both teams, although Draven himself will see a more prominent marker.
- Recasting Spinning Axe will refresh the buff and add another axe if possible.
- There is no limit to how many axes can be juggled at once, just the limit of 2 of them at a time in Draven's hands.
- Draven can catch (steal) an enemy's axes. This event also prompts one of a few unique voice lines.
- Spinning Axes may optically bypass and will be destroyed upon collision.
- , when hitting , will block the attack, but the axe will bounce off normally.
- Attacks against structures will only refresh the timer on-attack.
- The axe will still bounce against parrying effects.
- Wind's Fury does not interact with the effects of the axes.
- If a Spinning Axe is readied during a basic attack wind-up, the effects will be applied to the fired attack.
- One for All differences:
- Axes can be picked up (stolen) by allied Dravens. This event also prompts one of a few unique voice lines. The same can be done in blind pick in games where there are two Dravens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.