Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Assists from will trigger League of Draven.
- Upon reaching 150 Adoration stacks, and every 100 stacks thereafter, as well as when he cashes at least 150 stacks in, Draven automatically sends a chat message notifying all players.
- A chat message will display to all players whenever:
- None of the parts of League of Draven require actually using a for a kill to get Strike or Adoration stacks, as well as to cash Adoration stacks.
- The landing location is determined by Draven's movement speed and direction at the time Spinning Axe hits the target. If Draven is actually moving, it will bounce directly into his path. Otherwise, it will bounce back towards his current location, either landing directly onto him or to his sides.
- Spinning Axe will place a visual cue on the ground where it will land. This visual cue is visible to both teams, although Draven himself will see a more prominent marker.
- Recasting Spinning Axe will refresh the buff and add another axe if possible.
- There is no limit to how many axes can be juggled at once, just the limit of 2 of them at a time in Draven's hands.
- Draven can catch (steal) an enemy's axes. This event also prompts one of a few unique voice lines.
- Spinning Axes may optically bypass and but they will be destroyed upon collision. will not prevent the axe from bouncing off when is the target.
- will not prevent the axe from bouncing off when is not the target.
- The axe will still bounce against parrying effects.
- Wind's Fury does not interact with the effects of the axes.
- If a Spinning Axe is readied during a basic attack wind-up, the effects will be applied to the fired attack.
- Spinning Axe attacks deal their total increased damage in a single instance of basic damage.
- The empowered attack will not trigger against structures.
- The duration will refresh on-attack against them.
- Activating Blood Rush while the effect is already active will refresh the duration.
- This ability will cast from wherever the caster is at the end of the cast time.
- This article section only contains champion skins. For all associated collection items, see Draven (Collection).
In Noxus, warriors known as reckoners face one another in arenas where blood is spilled and strength tested—but none has ever been as celebrated as Draven. A former soldier, he found that the crowds uniquely appreciated his flair for the dramatic, not to mention the spray of blood from each of his spinning axes. Addicted to the spectacle of his own brash perfection, Draven has sworn to defeat whomever he must to ensure that his name is chanted throughout the empire forever more.
Andrew 'Silver' Silver
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
- Draven is one of 22 champions without a single ability power ratio on any ability: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and .
- Draven -
is one of seven pairs of sibling champions (the others being - , - , - , - , - , and - ).
- Though not a pair, , , and are also siblings.
- Draven's shares the fire dance with .
- and are the only abilities to interact with the chat interface.
- icon was directly cropped from his Champion Square, which was in turn directly edited from his .
is among a few abilities that were named after a quote of their champion. In this case, it references his "Welcome to the League of Draven" quote which he had before the patch he got the ability,
- The others are and .
- Draven was not played by David 'Phreak' Turley in his 'Champion Spotlight'.
- When Draven is Usain Bolt's.
or , he strikes a pose resembling
- He points to his target location.
- Draven's style of executioning references those of Soulfikar and Richard Brandon.
- Draven's death animation likely references Cowboy Bebop's ending.
- A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- Draven won The Great GameFAQs Character Battle IX.
- Draven is the only champion to have two different critical strike animations (one for each arm's attack).
- The ward skin Ward of Draven references him.