- Draven will gain Adoration on ward, trap and summoned units kills.
- Assists from will trigger League of Draven.
- Upon reaching 150 Adoration stacks, and every 100 stacks thereafter, as well as when he cashes at least 150 stacks in, Draven automatically sends a chat message notifying his team.
- A chat message will display to all players how much gold Draven has gained whenever League of Draven grants over 300 gold.
- A chat message will display to the enemy how much gold Draven could've gained whenever League of Draven gets reduced.
- None of the parts of League of Draven require actually using a Strike or Adoration stacks, as well as to cash Adoration stacks. for a kill to get
- The landing location is determined by Draven's movement speed and direction at the time Spinning Axe hits the target. If Draven is actually moving, it will bounce directly into his path. Otherwise, it will bounce back towards his current location, either landing directly onto him or to his sides.
- Spinning Axe will place a visual cue on the ground where it will land. This visual cue is visible to both player teams, although Draven himself will see a more prominent marker.
- Recasting Spinning Axe will refresh the buff and add another axe if possible.
- There is no limit to how many axes can be juggled at once, as long as two are carried at a time.
- Draven can catch an enemy Draven's axe.
- Spinning Axes may optically bypass but will be destroyed upon impact.
- will block the attack, but the axe will bounce off normally.
- Critical strike will not interact with Spinning Axe's bonus damage.
- Attacks against structures will refresh the timer on active Spinning Axes, no other effects.
- The damage will be negated if the attack is misses. The axe will still bounce off. , , or if it
- Wind's Fury will not trigger the bonus damage or spawn extra axes.
- If a Spinning Axe is readied (either caught or casted) during an attack wind-up, the effects will be applied to that attack once it fires.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.