- Twice did dragonfire consume the world. Twice from the embers were heroes.
- Dragon Masters
The ancient dragons first rose to the call of Mordekaiser, the self-proclaimed Dragon Knight. Through his evil, the world was ravaged by flame, until a newly-formed order of Dragonslayers finally defeated him. His story would become rumor, then myth, then legend… at least, for now.
Seeking to turn the very essence of dragons against them, the great Dragonslayer Swain battled beneath the earth for the souls of ancient, long-dead wyrms. In his hubris, he was consumed by their power, emerging a corrupted thrall of the monsters he once swore to destroy.
To know the dragon spirit is to hold tightly to an ember that still burns. Only through discipline has Udyr survived such magic, seeking not to master the dragons—as many before him—but to channel their flame into a blaze hot enough to fuel his own rebirth.
Survivors of recent monster attacks tell stories of serpents in the sky and a powerful sorceress nesting deep in the mountains. If the rumors are true, it means the dragons have returned—and that this time, Zyra is breeding them.
Rise of the Dragonslayers
They arrived at sundown. Five of them. The attack was methodical, brutal. The keep's defenses were useless. For an hour, the sky rained fire.
There aren't enough survivors to tally our losses.
Before we fled, I examined a section of the south wall, liquefied by the dragon's breath. No stone could have withstood that heat. Could anything?
I had never witnessed a dragon before today. Now, I see nothing else.
The dragons didn't want the city. They wanted us.
We fled through the melted stonework, but an old one hunted us. When all seemed lost, two extraordinary men came to our defense. Their valor bought us time to escape, but even they could not leave unscathed.
If men like these cannot defeat these beasts, we are truly lost.
The dragon tracked us down.
This time, the heroes were prepared. One distracted the beast while the other waited high above. From a cliff's edge, he dove upon the creature. His spear was true.
We studied the thing hoping to find a weakness. Instead, we took its strength. The scales are more resilient than any material I have ever known. They remain cool even when put directly to the flame.
With its hide, I will armor our heroes.
We may now stand a chance, but to wage a war, we will need more scales. And those with the courage to wear them.
Rise of the Dragons
THE FIRST SIGNS WERE SMALL.
A few sheep disappeared; a mountain hermit found dead, his shack burned to the ground.
Then the survivors arrived, carrying what little they had left. They told stories of serpents in the sky and a powerful Sorceress nested deep in the mountains.
The dragons rose again, and the dragonslayers returned once more to the field.They fought as bravely as before, but this time the dragons never stopped coming.
- This skin theme may have been inspired by the "How to Train Your Dragon" franchise.
- Twice did dragonfire consume the world. Twice from the embers were heroes. The dragons came in two waves.
- Wave 1:
- The ancient dragons are called by . The world was ravaged by flame.
- "Rise of the Dragonslayers" event happened. Five dragons attacked a city. protected the people and killed a dragon, which granted him the title the first Dragonslayer.
- From that day, people started to study about dragons (dragonology) and learn to use the scales as armor. The courage warriors are born, called themselves the Dragonslayers.
- The Dragonslayers defeated .
- Wave 2:
- Hundreds of years passed. Most of the ancient Dragonslayers passedaway. Only remains.
- is the leader of the second wave of dragons.
- "Rise of the Dragons" event happens. bred the dragon deep in the mountains.
- King gave up the throne. The new generation of Dragonslayers are born to stand against the dragons.
- strucked Zyra lair, stopped her and destroyed the eggs.
- , , , and are part of the second wave of Dragonslayers.
- was corrupted and enthralled by the dragons he sought to destroy.
- , , and are dragon trainers attempting to make friends of the dragons.
- Wave 1:
- Related Videos