"You belong in a museum!"
Dragons are champions that are either dragon-like or have some reference to dragons in general. The Dragon synergy blocks a large portion of magic damage. This is good against traits that rely on magic damage to win, likeand .
- are a great synergy to use with Dragons. Since the blocked damage comes after the magic resistance that dragons have, it allows dragons to ignore even more magic damage.
- are also a great companion to Dragons. Guardians can cover the innate weakness that dragons have to basic attacks with their synergy. And since is a guardian already, so only one more guardian is required.
- Since returns the damage as magic damage, Dragons can stack attack damage safely without having to worry too much about Thornmail.
- Since the synergy already blocks a large portion of magic damage, the items that Dragons want either focus on dealing damage or reducing physical damage.
- Items like and can help mitigate physical damage.
- A will help against and critical strikes.
- Dodge items that are built from is another good way to protect a dragon from basic attacks.
- Healing items like and are great compliments to the Dragon's synergy.
- High damaging basic attacks are a necessity when taking down Dragons, like , , and .
- The synergy renders the Dragon synergy useless. This is also true for champions that deal true damage, like and .
- is a good item to have in order to slay the Dragons if high attack damage champions aren't on the team.
- Defensive team compositions tend to like healing items, so Grievous Wounds is a welcome addition when facing Dragons.
- Piece of trivia.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.